Thank you for the quick turnaround first, 4 days and I was riding! My reflash is absolutely perfect! No more flat spots in the rev range anywhere. It also idles better for some reason. And I picked up 3 MPH on my top end. If you are thinking about getting the reflash, just do it! Take it from me, it is awesome!
Now it goes 74MPH! All we need now is the MGP shift...where can i find this?
DHM Did a fantastic job with my tune. Highly recommend them for all your go fast parts!
- Fuel mapping - we remap the entire fuel table to help your bike run safer while also making more power than the factory mapping. We can maintain factory fuel economy at part throttle while also making sure the bike runs safely and effectively under load. Fuel mapping is essential to keeping engine temps down.
- Ignition timing - we modify all spark angle maps to increase throttle response and power while keeping temps down. This can also help with fuel economy at part throttle, while allowing gains across the board when under load. We've altered the timing to eliminate the factory power dip around the 5,000rpm mark.
- SOI - Injection timing is modified to make sure that fuel is delivered at the most precise moment to increase efficiency and power.
- EOT Tables - We alter engine operating temperature tables to make sure the ECU compensates for high engine temps. This failsafe helps prevent engine damage when extreme temperatures occur.
- Optional - Tip sensor delete and Cold start delete.
- Red: Bone Stock
- Orange: DHM Short Intake and stepped exhaust, stock unflashed ECU
- Green: DHM Short Intake and stepped exhaust, DHM tuned ECU
- Blue: DHM Short Intake, stepped exhaust, and S1 cam, DHM tuned ECU
- Blue: Stock
- Green: Chimera Intake, Yoshimura Exhaust, DHM S1 Camshaft, DHM Tune