This is a replacement cam chain guide that is highly recommended while using high RPM applications. The OEM rubber rollers see excessive wear very quickly and often fail leaving rubber chunks to float around the engine case. READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BELOW BEFORE ORDERING.
- Remove left engine cover
- Use flywheel puller to remove flywheel
- Remove OEM roller guide and spacer
- Remove the OEM rubber roller found in the middle of the cylinder. Use 10mm to remove the bolt and roller. Replace with a shorter 10mm bolt (not included) using the same or a new copper washer.
- Install chain guide in place of the OEM roller guide
- Re-Install covers, ensure camshaft is on TDC, turn over engine by hand 3 times before firing.
DUE TO A RACE ITEM, THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT OFFER A WARRANTY - FOR RACE COMPETITION USE ONLY