Paired with the ARacer ecu this will give you the ability to auto tune.
Can’t have an a racer without the af2, works great no complaints!
It ties in perfectly with the Mini X. This wideband is a must have if you plan to autotune with your aRacer
Did exactly what they said it would do and my 170 Koso kit is running strong and it's easy to work with the tuner on my mobile device.
I come from the diesel community and have used tunners for 20 or so years.
This product is a must have for many reason.
Thanks to DHM customer service was great 👍
The aRacer AF2 Wideband Module can be used in conjunction with your aRacer Mini5 or Super RC2 ECU in order to provide autotuning capability!
aRacer AF2 Professional Wideband O2 AFR Module now comes included with a Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 Sensor! aRacer has significantly improved the design and function of the AF2 to give it a much more stable and quicker AFR reading. They have also built the harness so that it would plugin directly to the aRacer ECU without the need to purchase any other splitter or additional cables. By doing so, this has made the installation much easier and simpler, which the need to tuck away unused connectors and lengthy wires from the splitters.
Professional Air Fuel Ratio Module AF2
- High accuracy and high-speed response
- It can be realized "Closed Loop Fuel Compensation" with Stage 2 or Higher ECU (RC Mini 5, RC Super 2, RC Super 2 Gold)
- No need for calibration, just plug and play
- Employed BOSCH LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen sensor
- Optimal design for AF2:
- Volume reduce 38%
- Weight lower 53%
- Improved performance!!!
- Simple wire connection
- Data results are much more stable and clearer.
- Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen sensor included
- Response +37.5%
- Minimum operating voltage lowered to 8.5 V
- Measurement accuracy up 80%
- Heating power consumption reduce 25%
- Maximum operation voltage increase 5%
- Lifecycle increase 56%
- Ｗarm up time faster 50%
NOTE: A 18mm o2 sensor bung is required on the exhaust header. If your exhaust header pipe does not have an available o2 bung, then you would need to add one. Please see the related items below for the stainless steel o2 bung and cap.